Pride With Distinction!
A class ring is a perfect way to symbolize your prestige as a student of the University of California, Davis, and capture the memories and traditions of your college experience. To view the collections of Herff-Jones class rings for UC Davis, visit our representatives when they are on campus.
Unless otherwise noted, all demos by the Herff-Jones representative are right outside of the Memorial Union store, which is currently located in the East Wing. The rings are on display inside the Memorial Union store year round. Please stop by and view the rings during business hours Monday through Saturday. Keep in mind only the Herff Jones ring representative can answer questions regarding ring design. Please see below for demo days and hours.Herff-Jones Class Rings website
UC Davis Stores Ring Demo Days
- October 12: 11 a.m.–3 p.m.
- October 17–18: 11 a.m.–3 p.m.
- November 14: 11 a.m.–3 p.m.
- November 15: Doctoral Regalia Sale, 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- December 5–6: Cap and Gown Distribution, 11 a.m.–3 p.m.
- January 7–9: Winter Rush, 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- February 12: 11 a.m.–3 p.m.
- February 13: Law School Grad Fair, 11 a.m.–3 p.m.
- April 1–3: Spring Rush, 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- April 12: Grad Fair, 11 a.m.–3 p.m.
- April 13: Picnic Day, 11 a.m.–3 p.m.
- May 8–9: 11 a.m.–3 p.m.
- May 29–31: Cap and Gown Distribution, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Herff Jones, Inc.
P.O. Box 138
Rio Nido, CA 95471
Dates and times are subject to change without notice. If you are traveling, please contact the ring representative at firstname.lastname@example.org or the UC Davis Stores' commencement coordinator at email@example.com to verify a specific date.