UC Davis Stores Shipping Policy
- UC Davis Stores ships all online orders via FedEx. We process all orders in the order in which they are received with priority going to orders with second-day air shipping.
- Orders may require merchandise be pulled from several of our stores. For this reason, the average order processing time is 2–3 business days.
- During peak business periods, delays may occur if textbooks aren’t immediately available. Orders will be filled upon availability.
- UC Davis Stores' Shipping and Receiving department is closed on weekends and during university, state and local holidays. Please keep this in mind when placing your order.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes
When shipping to P.O. boxes, please allow for an extra 2–3 days for delivery. Only ground shipping is allowed when shipping to a P.O. box.
Note: Computers and electronics sold on our website are not allowed to be shipped to P.O. boxes. These items must be shipped to a location and usually require signature for delivery.
UC Davis Stores offers free pickup for any items ordered through ucdavisstores.com. This method still adheres to the average order processing time of 2-3 business days. Once the order is completed, you can expect to pick up your order in approximately one hour from when it is filled (4 hours during peak business periods).
UC Davis Stores will hold your order for 14 days. If your order has not been picked up after that time, the items will be refunded to the original purchasing account. Textbook orders are subject to a 10 percent restocking fee.
- Textbook Orders:
- During the academic year – Your order will be available for pickup at the old TechHub location, next to the ATMs at the Campus Store at the Memorial Union. Please have your order number ready when picking up your order.
- During summer sessions – Your order will be available for pickup at guest services in the Campus Store. Please have your order number ready when picking up your order.
- Health System and School of Nursing uniforms: Visit the UCDHS Uniforms website for shipping policies.
- All other orders: Your order will be waiting for you at the Guest Services counter at the Campus Store at the Memorial Union. Please have your order number ready when picking up your order.
The time it takes to ship an order via ground shipping depends on the order's destination. Please check the FedEx website for ground delivery times from our ZIP code (95618). Please note that this is an estimate only and not a guaranteed delivery time.
If you would like would like expedited shipping, please email us and one of our sales representatives will work directly with you on your order.
Second Day Air
Please note that "second day" does not mean you will receive your order in two days. It means you will receive your order two business days after it ships.
If choosing international shipping, choose the region that is closest to your delivery destination. If we find the shipping method chosen to be in error, we will correct it before shipment, and you will be charged the correct amount. UC Davis Stores is not responsible for any duties, taxes, tariffs or fees incurred on any order sent internationally.
|Shipping and Handling Rates|
|Pick up at Store:||Free|
|Ground:||$ 6.59 Flat Rate*|
|Second Day:||$14.99 Flat Rate*|
|Canada/Mexico:||$35.99 Flat Rate**|
|Europe/Asia:||$35.99 Flat Rate**|
|South America:||$35.99 Flat Rate**|
|Alaska/Hawaii/Puerto Rico:||$33.99 Flat Rate**|
|Australia:||$35.99 Flat Rate**|
*Special items, such as computers, will have a handling fee. You will see the handling fee during the checkout process. This fee is separate from the shipping fee. Additionally, certain items (computers, monitors, diploma frames, etc.) will incur an additional shipping fee.
**Items ordered from the TechHub (such as software, computers, etc.) cannot be shipped internationally.
Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless the merchandise is proved defective or the wrong merchandise is sent.