Fall 2018 REFUND POLICY
Fall 2018 Textbook Refund Dates:
August 20th - September 21st
A receipt is required for ALL refunds and exchanges!
- New textbooks must be in purchased condition. Names or markings in new books makes them used or non-returnable.
- Used books must be in resalable condition.
- Shrink-wrapped books and CD sets must be returned in their original, unopened condition for a refund.
- Access Codes, CD's and other media products must be unopened. Once an access code has been scratched, opened, or used, no refund is available.
- Merchandise must be in wrapped, original purchase condition for a refund.
- Refunds or exchanges are accepted within 3 business days with original receipt or within the refund period marked on the receipt.
- Sales receipt and student I.D. are required!
- When a check is used for a purchase, there is a waiting period of 10 business days before returns will be accepted.
- Please check Financial Aid dates for textbook refund deadlines.
PLEASE KEEP YOUR RECEIPT!